Jewish Communal Fund (JCF) is the largest Jewish donor advised fund, with a 44-year track record of making charitable giving simple and efficient for our donors. In recent surveys, JCF donors reported a 98% satisfaction rate, and many donor families have been with JCF for three generations. Highly regarded for its prudent management, transparency and personal service, JCF takes pride in being a resource for the Jewish community.
Quick facts about JCF:
- Over 3,200 donor advised funds
- More than $1.4 billion in charitable assets
- More than $2 billion granted to charities since 1972
- One of the largest donor advised fund grant makers in the U.S.
- May be used with some Matching Gift programs (ask your employer)
- At year-end, the JCF Board of Trustees awards community grants from our fees and endowment income to the Annual Campaign of UJA-Federation of NY and to causes that promote the welfare and security of the Jewish community at home and overseas.
Establish a charitable fund and invite family and friends to make tax-deductible contributions to the fund. Your loved ones now have an easy way to support their favorite IRS-qualified public charities for years to come.